Commercial Real Estate

AvatarIdeas, thoughts, and random ramblings of a confessed commercial real estate junkie.

Response to My Letter to the Editor

I guess I'm not crazy after all! I got a bit of a friendly back slapping from a fellow citizen; thanks Dan!

Parkway land an asset - use it
Editorial - Saturday, May 19, 2007 - Peterborough Examiner

Re "No surprise: Parkway a good plan for 50 years" (Letter, May 17)

Three cheers for Doug Lytle's letter. He has said what I have been saying for years about people lobbying for non-use of those lands designated for the purpose that they were collected 50 years ago, to build a Parkway.

I too get annoyed by people who purchase property adjacent to vacant land and then complain when the land is developed. Just like people who buy a home adjacent to a school then complain about the noise the children make as they play. This "Parkway land" was one of the reasons I purchased my home where I did, believing that city council would eventually follow through on the plans to complete The Parkway.

DAN STUBBS
Fairmount Boulevard

0 comments:

Post a Comment